6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2016 1:11 PM by tommo781 RSS

How Do I check my life time status?

worldwidetraveller Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What happened to the life time status update?

I used to be able to check my life time stats on my "account overview" page by clicking on the "life time status".  But that button went away; and now I can not check my life time stats anymore.

I wrote to Marriott Rewards about 10 days ago, asking where i can check my status, but have not heard anything from Marriott Rewards at all.

Does anyone know another way to check lif time status?

Thanks,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Life Time Status
  • Re: How Do I check my life time status?
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Log into Marriott Rewards.  Top right click on My Account, then Account Overview.  Click on Nights, and another small window will open with your points etc.  At the bottom your Lifetime Status is detailed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bigdave240 Platinum

that worked until a while ago. Now all that shows up for lifetime status is the nights. The points shows 0? I had somewhere around 1.7 million.

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Well, bigdave240, I just checked, and it still works perfectly for me.  At the bottom of the box it shows my lifetime status nights and points.  I would check with Rewards if I were you.

bigdave240 Platinum

will do that. thanks for the reply

bigdave240 Platinum

FYI checked. points are still there. over 1.7 million. Hope to hit lifetime by the end of the year. was told they are having some issues with the website.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...