5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2010 7:37 PM by superchief1 RSS

Heading to Singer Island

ctbrendan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi again,

I am staying at  the Marriott Singer Island Resort and Spa at the end of Feb. Just me and the wife and wanted to recomendations on restaurants or things to do

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Heading to Singer Island
    superchief1 Platinum

There are several good restaurants on PGA Blvd. northwest of the resort. We enjoy Bonefish Grill in a shopping plaza near the grocery, and Carmine's on PGA. Jupiter is also close and offers excellent choices. McCarther Park is just north of the hotel, and we have enjoyed kayaking in this state park. The concierge should be able to offer more current recommendations. I am anxious to learn how the restaurants are at the resort. Azul is supposed to accept the dinner for 2 certificates. We visit Singer Island annually and now own a week at Oceana Palms in addition to Ocean Pointe. It is a nice oasis with great beaches away from the crowds, and the water is usually very clear.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stemac Gold

My wife and I were there in December and enjoyed Juno Beach Cafe for breadfast.  The Square Grouper in Jupitur is a great place to eat, drink, relax and people watch.  We drove to Boca where we had dinner at Jake's Stone Crab.  Jake's was an outstanding experience.  The food was wonderful and the staff was very pleasant.  You will be there during stone crab season, but they have fantastic, very creative seafood dishes to go along with the crab.

harvdog47 Silver
    Restaurants, well; start with Max and Eddies walking distance from Ocean Pointe. Also Panama Hatties or Waterfront Cafe (?), or Season's 52. All of the above are about 5 miles north of PBS.

ctbrendan Platinum

Thanks all for your help! I look forward to it and I hope another cold front doesn't pass through.

I have been up to Capital Grille on PGA and it was as good as the others but I am trying to stay more "beach" dress up but will most likely venture over that way.

I hope the accept the gift cert for 2 since I have a couple of them I need to use.

I looked at the time share there but bought in the Grande Vista in orlando ( kids)

I will let you all know how I make out and Thanks again

superchief1 Platinum

Have a great trip. Please give us a report when you return. The Solu restaurant at the resort is supposed to honor the dinner for 2 certificates, but the other restaurant (Waterfront Grill?) does not, according to Marriot customer affairs. I hope to try it when we stay at Oceana Palms this fall.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...