1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 17, 2016 9:05 PM by beaug RSS

Beijing Hotels

marcinmd Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife, 17 year old daughter and I are heading to Beijing in July.  (Yes we know it's hot).  Will be using Platimum Award and we go with the King and Rollaway set-up.  Any preferences for hotels?  Best for tourist locations? Best Lounge?  Any help appreciated - We have the JW Marriott booked.

Thank you,.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, Beijing, China JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
  • Re: Beijing Hotels
    beaug Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi marcinmd

When the JW properties in China are booked, I tend to stay at Renaissance- in fact, Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing is a decent property, close to amenities, easy access to tourist attractions etc.

Typically, the quality of most Marriott properties in Asia, I have found to be significantly higher than you'll find in the US, so even a standard Marriott wont be too bad. But I do suggest the above-mentioned Renaissance, not a bad hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...