3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2016 4:25 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Travelling to China -  72 - Hour Flash sale.

monisame Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I read that Marriott is offering  for members up to 50% off rates.  The sale applies for stays  during june up to september the 4th.

Properties in Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan are in.

Book by june 17th

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Travelling to China -  72 - Hour Flash sale.
    702rugbyref Platinum

Thanks! I am booked in Shanghai for 5 nights. Will check rates and report back...standby!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

Update: Just checked my booked hotels and the rates in Shanghai late this month and early July...NO CHANGE! Will continue to monitor

702rugbyref Platinum

Nope..still the same.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...