1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 15, 2016 7:32 AM by rlswider RSS

Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection

tahovland Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Spent the past weekend at this property in Celebration FL, just outside of Orlando, and in close proximity to Disney, and other activities in Orlando.

Completely enjoyed the get away at this very nice property.  Close to the property is a really good golf course (available golf packages), and a small town atmosphere, with shops and restaurants all in walking distance.

The staff was great and attentive!

The pool area is small, but a nice place to relax with a view of the lake which is on two sides of the property.

We have stayed at the JW Marriott at Grande Lakes, and would consider this a nice alternative.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Celebration, Florida, USA Autograph Collection Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
    rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I agree I've stayed before and I really liked the ability to "walk around" in the small town area its a fun place for adults, in my opinion this hotel is not a great place for families, but my wife and I really enjoyed it too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...