2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2016 10:15 AM by carat RSS

What would YOU do ?

mfreeland Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I checked in to a Fairfield Inn in Weston, WI for business; when I arrived, the room was not what I had booked, but the computers/Phones were down, and I was told that "It could be a while"

The room belonged at a Motel 6 - old, run down and dated, and not representative of the chain at all.

There is no sense complaining to the guy at the front desk, He's just some guy working nights.

I think the best way to get their attention is to contest the charge on my Marriott Visa.

Ideas ???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What would YOU do ?
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

As a Plat you can claim the room type guarantee, that should make you feel a little ($25) better. Glad to see you named the run-down property concerned!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What would YOU do ?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Sounds like a frustrating stay, mfreeland!  I'd like to provide support and have sent you a direct message. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...