9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2016 8:52 PM by stelzer001 RSS

Marriott Site not recognising password

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me? The Marriott site keeps telling me I have used the incorrect password, but I know its the correct one (I used it to log into this forum). I don't want to be paranoid, but if its just me, so be it. Is anyone else having this issue?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Site not recognising password
    trevfour Platinum

I've just logged in ok.

Edit: logged in, can see my reservations, but nothing else, get an error

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Snail5930 Gold

I had the same problem but it 's OK now.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It happens from time to time. I usually close my browser and try again. That normally solves the problem.

peymanagement Platinum

Ya the sight seems to be struggling a bit today. It happens, the 386 needs a bang on the side and it will be ok for a while.

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

agree! when all else fails, bang on it, the harder the better!

Yes, to those who want to know, I rebooted (several times) tried both IE and Chrome, nothing worked. Seems to happen with alarming frequency.

Never sure if its a DOS attack or hacking or just Marriott IT where the hamster needs the caffeine jolt to get things going!

Thanks to all and now the world is right, I can get in and do what I need to.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Had it happen once earlier this morning, closed browser and it worked.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Not sure it's Marriott's fault. I was having the same problem on several sites. I use Chrome. Switched to Firefox and it worked fine. Passwords are OK today.

peymanagement Platinum

Interesting, i could not get in, and switched to chrome and got in. My other computer locks up with even the scent of AOL stuff today, so maybe something is going on.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I use Safari and It happens to me on occasion.  I reboot and that seems to correct the issue. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...