4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2016 11:22 AM by carat RSS

Claiming missing stay

janeysm Member
Currently Being Moderated

I booked 3 nights at  Marriott Ginza, Tokyo. Whilst I was there I extended and stayed an extra night - so stayed 4 in total.

When I checked my account I was only credited with 3 nights. I sent a copy of my account which clearly showed the 4 nights  and copy of  my credit card bill to claim a missing night.

Received an email back saying I should check my account as it had been credited- checked and it was still only the 3 nights.

Since then over the past  seven weeks I have sent a total of another six emails ( some to the stay.add address- some to customer care and some to the link direct from the complaints page).

I have not had on reply and the missing night has not been added.

Any suggestions- this is ridiculous- how hard can it be to verify and then amend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Claiming missing stay
    peymanagement Platinum

janeysm, there have been a lot of posts on short points on international stays, I am sure that one of the moderators on here can help you out. It is frustrating.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders janeysm.  Apologies for the frustration this has caused!  I'd like to help out and have sent you a direct message. 

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

janeysm

Forget the e-mails, which do work sometimes, and call either the hotel or one of the Marriott elite lines where you will normally have faster and more accurate results.  I see carat is responding to you.  She is good and will take care of it for you.  Good luck.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks bpelican!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...