5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2010 11:32 AM by token1 RSS

What to expect at Renaissance London Chancery Court

caldrich Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'll be at the Chancery Court for a long weekend in February, staying on points. Am wondering what to expect in terms of room upgrade, concierge lounge, etc. 

TIA...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What to expect at Renaissance London Chancery Court
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

You can expect a wonderful time at the Chancery Court -- it's a beautiful hotel and I was greeted as a very special member,  given a room upgrade, and put on the Concierge Floor with full access.  The staff is lovely.  Its convenience on the tube is great -- it's literally a block from the Holborn station.

The only downside (if you like a lot of night life right around the hotel) is that it is located in the business center of the center, so especially on weekends it's very quiet.  I personally liked that.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zeta185 Platinum

We stayed here for our honeymoon a couple years back. It was a great hotel and we were upgraded. The hotel is very classic in style and you feel that you used your points wisely.

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews

Its a really lovely hotel, an amzing building from the outside, and a very grand marble staircase inside (it used to be an old insurance companies headquarters (Pearl). The concierge lounge is very comfortable and it has a truly amazing spa (though a charge is made for ALL users whether resident or not). I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Its 2 minutes to Holborn Underground Station and a 10 minute walk into Covent Garden, so very well placed to get around the city.

caldrich Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks, all, for the great info. The location does look great - I hadn't realized there is a spa and will definitely have to look into that.

So I can count on the Concierge Lounge being open over the weekend? I am gold, so I should have access?

token1 Platinum

We stayed there last year and what a disappointment. it use to be one of the best in London. They provide almost nothing during the day and over charge at night for drinks etc. We were very sad to see the decline here.

We complained and the manager promised to have it reviewed but we have not returned.

Please let us know if it has improved.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...