3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2016 4:50 PM by jbritt51 RSS

The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas

seatexan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just read this review on the The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas and wanted to share it here seeing as it is a Marriott brand hotel (Autograph Collection).  It has some great info and tips!  She even talks about design "flaws", which... I am pretty interested in and I think she is right on.  But she also speaks highly about some of the design features too!

Review: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas — Terrace One Bedroom

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Autograph Collection The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
  • Re: The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Pretty accurate based on my recent stay. The soaking tub is the best

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

AZDesertRat Platinum

SeaTexan - Thanks for posting this.  A great and thorough examination and tour of a beautiful property.

jbritt51 Platinum 1 Reviews

We stayed there last year.  They were in the process of updating their Executive Lounge, so it was rather underwhelming. However, the room was fabulous.  It was very spacious with a spa tub and great amenities.  There are several restaurants in the hotel complex that make it easy to hang out if you do not feel like venturing out too far.  The local is also very convenient to shopping and nightlife.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...