10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2016 11:27 AM by monisame RSS

Points log

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Do points that are received as a compensatory gesture show under 'Activity' in your profile?  Or are they just quietly added to the rewards account? 

I did a hotel survey and was surprised when I received an e-mail from the manager in response to what I had written.  In my survey, I made it clear that the hotel front desk clerk had dealt with an issue during my stay, but the manager wrote and offered an additional 2,000 points. 

I don't see these points under my 'Activity'  log.  I wasn't tracking my points total that closely, otherwise it would be evident.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points log
    702rugbyref Platinum

i think my similar points issues have shown up but it has been a long time since this happened to me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hassmh Gold

I received similar points earlier this year and they did show up as Bonus points. Similar to your situation, after being offered points via email I had to reply that I accepted, and then had to follow up again a few weeks later to get the points which were offered. They were quickly credited upon follow up and showed up under Activity.

Thanks, hassmh.  I'll be sure to keep checking my account for these points a post.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

You should be able to find these points under the Bonus Points section.

AndrewT, do you mean they'll post as Bonus Points under Activity?  I don't think I have a Bonus Points section.  Either way, I don't think the points posted.

hassmh Gold

Under the Activity tab in your account, where it lists recent activity, you can filter on the type of activity. It defaults to All Types but you can filter it in several ways. If you have a lot of different types of activity, it might help to filter just to Bonus to make sure nothing posted.

Thanks, hassmh !

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

The points should absolutely show up as a line item in your activity log. If they have not, I recommend that you follow up with the manager that you were in contact with, to ensure that it was either not just "lip service" or an oversight.  You should see it in your activity log.  Here's to success!

Thanks, pluto77.  I'll give it a few more days and then follow up. 

monisame Platinum

Same happens to me the Manager gave me 10.000 thousand points. The hotel sold my room by mistake. I founded the points  reflected in my account inmediatelly so call him.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...