1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 8, 2016 10:20 AM by carat RSS

Gaylord Palms Resort - Orlando (pathetic)

destined4joy Silver
Currently Being Moderated
  • Assigned room that was still being cleaned (strike one)
  • Returned to front desk to get a new room - no apology for the inconvenience (strike two)
  • Internet is pathetic - you can pay a premium price (on top of the price you are already paying to stay in the hotel) for better Internet (strike three)
  • The carpet outside the elevator on my floor had food spilled on the floor from the time I checked in (Sunday) until the time I checked out on Wed (strike four)
  • The carpet in the hallways on my floor looked like they had not been vacuumed in weeks
  • I've stayed at Springhill Suites and Courtyards that have better customer service, friendlier staff, and provide value.
  • This hotel is over-priced, the staff are not friendly or even seem happy.
  • The hotel is dirty and dated
  • Pathetic

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
Gaylord Palms
  • Re: Gaylord Palms Resort - Orlando (pathetic)
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi destined4joy.  Apologies for the frustration this has caused!  I'd like to provide support and have sent you a direct message.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...