24 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2016 12:08 AM by vaboywnder RSS

NathalieF has the Spirit to Serve

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I wish to nominate our fabulous community manager NathalieF for a Spirit to Serve award.

For the last several months she has worked (virtually in secret) to secure an Insider rate for the get together most on this site are calling TIPPLE. I suspect it took her a bit longer than she anticipated, but she came up with a fantastic rate at a superb hotel, the JW Houston Downtown, as well as access to the CL for all attendees all weekend. That's all I asked for. However, she exceeded my expectations. Nathalie arranged for Marriott to host a cocktail reception for us.

I'm not sure how many emails and phone calls it took to make all this happen. I do know, she and I corresponded for about 5 months as she worked out the details for what will undoubtedly be a fantastic event.

Nathalie F. deserves a Spirit to Serve award more than any Marriott associate I have encountered during my travels. The customer service she demonstrated over almost half a year is exemplary. Many of have noted the great job the moderation team does on this site. For just this one event, almost no one knew how much work happened behind the scenes.

Thank you Nathalie. I hope you get chosen to receive this award. You truly have earned it by showing the amazing Spirit to Serve.

• Re: NathalieF has the Spirit to Serve
    peymanagement Platinum

I support this nomination. Thank you Nathalie.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Yes! Couldn't agree with this more. Nathalie is awesome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I also agree with Nathalie's nomination.  I appreciate everything you do!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I also agree with Nathalie's nomination.  I appreciate everything you do!

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

It's been a tougher task than we thought, but then we were very wrong on the small numbers (ie single figures) we expected, which as they increased added to Nathalie's headaches and the need to be a little more organised than just a quick TIPPLE - gotta love that name, which genius coined it? Now he does deserve a "Spirit to Serve"... (Mines a double, and don't forget that paper umbrella thingy)

I have been liaising with bejacob during these winding discussions and the outcome has I think been well worth both Bejacob and Nathalie's sterling efforts...

nmballoonist Platinum

Add my vote supporting the nomination.

coupons Gold

I would love to give NathalieF my vote

I have been in touch with Nathalie outside of this fabulous site

She is a wonderful person

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, bejacob, thank you for your nomination of our amazing Nathalie. We will most certainly pass along all of your comments and enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Nathalie!

ramoneur Platinum

add my vote plz

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

A splendid idea and one who is very much deserving of the award.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

bejacob, you really know how to make a community manager smile! Thank you so much for the nomination, and all others that have chimed in! You've really made my day heck, year! It's been my absolute pleasure to help you plan the meetup, and I know anyone how attends will have a fantastic time. I think it's so amazing that many of you have been friends via this website for years, and are now finally meeting face-to-face this September! Our team is honored and excited to host the cocktail reception for you.

seatexan Platinum

I am casting my vote too.  Thank you thank you NathalieF!  

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Nathalie is the best!  Outstanding nomination.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, bejacob and fellow Insiders! Thank you again for helping to acknowledge Nathalie and her outstanding service. As a result of your nominations, Nathalie will be receiving Marriott's Spirit to Serve award. We're really appreciative that you took the time to recognize Nathalie, and we hope you enjoy the upcoming gathering and reception!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Fantastic news!

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes, good news indeed, I've followed the process through with bejacob and NathalieFs effort and lateral thinking over these months have shown a real spirit to serve and get things done. Thoroughly deserved NathalieF, congratulations!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Outstanding!

nmballoonist Platinum

Congratulations Nathalie!  Thanks for all your help. Not only with TIPPLE but for all you have done as one of the moderators.

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Well deserved!  Thank you to everyone on Team Marriott, and we look forward to meeting Nathalie at some point!

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Re: NathalieF has the Spirit to Serve

When bejacob gives you these kind of accolades you have to be deserving of this award.  He certainly recognizes excellence when he sees it.  I add my congratulations to you along with the many other esteemed members of this board.  Best wishes and success for the upcoming TIPPLE event. 

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Absolutely, she does have that Spirit to Serve!!  Great nomination!

Platinum

You go girl!

mav Platinum

She certainly DOES deserve an award for outstanding service! That  was so small feat!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

So awesome Nathalie was able to pull this together for the Insiders Meet Up!  I wish I could be there to join in on the fun.  Hopefully this will turn into an annual event for Insiders!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...