5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2016 10:52 AM by fschumpert RSS

St. Johns, New Brunswick

greekbecky Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

St. Johns, New Brunswick....Has anyone visited?

I'm thinking of heading east for the July 4th holiday...I'd love to hear your thoughts if you've spent time here.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
  • Re: St. Johns, New Brunswick
    peymanagement Platinum

Hi greekbecky, I think you mean Saint John, New Brunswick, St John's is in Newfoundland. I have been to Saint John many times for business, Great food and great atmosphere. There is a Delta right on the bay front where I have stayed a few times and it is quite nice. Also not far from there is Saint Andrews which has The Algonquin which is a very nice old 1880's resort hotel. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

greekbecky Platinum

Opps sorry, that's what I meant...my brain sometimes gets lazy...

Thank you for the suggestions, I've been wanting to go for many years and will look into Saint Andrews and the Algonquin.  Do you think one week is enough for this visit?

peymanagement Platinum

Yes a week in the area is fine, have a good time.

greekbecky Platinum

Sorry for the late reply, thank you...I need that week more than ever now!

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Haven't been to St. John, NB, but have to many other places in NB and Maritimes:

Prince Edward Island & Nova Scotia - Canada

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...