5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2010 8:22 AM by cosmiccatnip RSS

Discount Spa and Golf at JW Desert Ridger

ontherun Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

For those staying look at the following web site. Great deal at either 80 or 90 dollars a round or treatment based on 3 or 5 quantity purchase.

https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/onlineshop/index.asp?id=3679&courseid=974

• Re: Discount Spa and Golf at JW Desert Ridger
    friarfaithful Gold

We have our timeshare stay coming up.

Is this legit?  Can I also purchase once from the golf club house when I arrive?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ontherun Platinum
    Yes Legit. You will have to check about purchase on arrival. But go to link for details. I will be getting one. I had one 2 years ago and worked great.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

glennm Platinum

Yes, this is a good deal.  Keep in mind you can only book within 3 days of your tee time.  I have not had any problems getting the tee time of my choice. 

friarfaithful Gold

Wonderful deal.  Just used it in February.  Thanks for the tip!

cosmiccatnip Platinum

Thanks

Just purchased, will be at my vacation club there in late April

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...