13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2016 4:31 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Double Sign-On to Get to Marriott Rewards Insiders

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is it only me, and that's a distinct possibility because I am relatively new to the MRIs, but does anyone else find it a bit cumbersome to get to the Insiders page?  I have to sign on to the Marriott website, sort through the Rewards section for the community, select it, and then begin a second sign-on process all over again....  Is there an easier way to do this?  Or, is this simply a limitation of the site?  Of course, it then times out after 15 minutes, so you get to start all over again.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Many thanks!ri

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Double Sign-On to Get to Marriott Rewards Insiders
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Same for me, it's always a double process.  I wish there was an option to stay logged in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

hassmh Gold

I generally leave a number of tabs open for frequently used sites, so I'll sign in on marriott.com, then switch to Insiders tab and click Sign In and it's automatic. The marriott.com timeout is 15 minutes, but Insiders seems to be longer, like 30 minutes or maybe longer.

But for the simplest login, do as wesleywc says and go direct to https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com and you'll only have one sign in to do.

nationwide Platinum

Thanks hassmh !  I appreciate your help too!  I will be anxious to see whether or not I get extra time between sign-ons now. 

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Go to Insiders page one time and bookmark it. From there on, just click on the bookmark to get to Insiders with a single click.

coupons Gold

I go to https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com  when I click on sign-in it redirects me to my Marriott rewards sign in page; I then click sign in and I am redirected back to insiders.  I find this annoying

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Since I'm always comparing rates with my existing reservations to see if they've gone down, I've already signed into my Rewards account and go to my account overview where I click on the Insiders link, no sign in required at all.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great suggestions Insiders!  This little annoyance is something we are aware of and are looking into ways to make the login process a little easier.  Like many of you, us moderators have to go through the same process and have found that keeping a bookmark of Insiders makes it a little easier. 

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

This link also works and is easy to remember:  http://www.marriottinsiders.com

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I sent a message to the Marriott IT department about four years ago about the time-out and they replied that they will check it out and fix it. Specifically, my complaint was when clicking on a link from an email  from Marriott with an offer or a reservation number, it takes us to the "timed out" page. The frustration comes once we sign on, it doesn't take you to the link that was originally pressed but to the main Marriott page. Four years later it still hasn't been fixed.

I have the email saved somewhere.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...