4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2016 10:51 AM by peymanagement RSS

Delta Lake Buena Vista

peymanagement Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are heading to Orlando in September, I was looking at the Delta, Lake Buena Vista.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel yet?

Any comments?

Is it considered a resort? i.e do you get breakfast vouchers?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Delta Lake Buena Vista
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Interested to hear what other have to share about this property, peymanagement! In regards to your question on whether the property is a resort with breakfast vouchers, we can look into that for you and let you know. Stay tuned!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

We stayed there in February.  Sure didn't seem like a resort to me, but you should be able to tell this by looking at the description of amenities and photos on the website.

I believe they did offer breakfast vouchers, but I took points instead.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi peymanagement,

Our team has advised that although this is a Resort property, it does not mean members/guests will automatically receive a breakfast voucher, as that is not a standard benefit at Resorts. The Resort may offer packages that include breakfast, but breakfast/breakfast vouchers are not provided unless included in the guest rate.

Hope this helps clarify for you.

peymanagement Platinum

thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...