2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2016 4:32 PM by deannad RSS

Missing Points

wharford30 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I was wondering if anyone can answer a question about points per stay...I have been a platinum elite member for some time now (and have the credit card as well).

When I check in I always choose points over a gift or market item. Typically when I stay at a Marriott property I receive points in the following format (# base + # elite + # extra).

However in the last 3 months I have checked my account activity and on two occasions (Charleston, WV Marriott Town Center and Marriott Cleveland East) I have not received the "extra" points.

I'm assuming that this is an error on the hotels part. I have been a loyal customer for some time now, and I know that when this happens typically you are reimbursed with a cash gift as well as rewarded the points that should have been added to my account.

Anyone know how I can address this, so I can at least get the points I should have been awarded.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Warrensville Heights, Ohio, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Cleveland Marriott East
Charleston, West Virginia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Charleston Marriott Town Center
  • Re: Missing Points
    peymanagement Platinum

Call customer service, I had the same thing a few weeks ago and the agent went back and added the points. There is not a cash reimbursement on missing points, but CS should be able to fix the missing points easily.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Points
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi wharford30,

The quickest way to get this resolved would be to call the Rewards Customer Service line at  1-801-468-4000, but if you'd prefer email, I'd be happy to have our team look into getting you these points. Please send me a private message with your Rewards numbers and Reservation numbers or hotel names & dates of stay. Thank you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...