3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2016 9:29 AM by iahflyr RSS

Hidden benefits?

greattraveltime Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My buddy is a lifetime Platinum Rewards member and he states that he never has to pay for parking or day use at Marriott properties. Are these undisclosed benefits or is he just lucky? Are there other perks?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
United States
  • Re: Hidden benefits?
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I'm not lifetime, only Platinum and have had to pay for parking. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I think your buddy is giving you some pie in the sky stories. I've been Lifetime Platinum for a few years and have NEVER had free parking when the hotel charges for parking.  Maybe your bud only goes to places that have no parking fee?

peymanagement Platinum

I have had parking fee waived a few times, but not many. Quite a few properties have a third party manage their parking lot, so I doubt that your buddy's story holds water. I don't know what day use is.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...