6 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2016 2:56 PM by swampink RSS

Unavailable Promotion??

swampink Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone give some insight on why the current promotion is unavailable for me? When I click the members get it (10K etc.), it shows that it is unavailable. Any ideas? BTW I am a Gold member and I have both the Marriott Business Card and Premiere Card.

Thanks!

Eva

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Unavailable Promotion??
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I'm getting the same message.  I also can't get the website to work at all today.  Been trying to book a couple of upcoming trips and the website won't let me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

I suggest you call Gold CS and they should be able to assist. It seems like the IT can get overwhelmed when many try around the same time to do the sign up. There are other posts on this topic. If you contact Carat via a private message she assisted me and should be able to help you as well.

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I just got an email saying I've been successfully enrolled after several unsuccessful online attempts.  If you didn't get that, then I agree you should call MR and see it they can enroll you.  The website appears to be working again, too.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi clebert & swampink,

I asked that you be emailed about the promotion, and Sarah from Rewards Support said she would reach out.

Glad to hear you're all set clebert. Please let us know if were not contacted swampink!

swampink Platinum

I was contacted and was able to sign up. Thanks so much!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...