1 Reply Latest reply: May 30, 2016 10:41 AM by deannad RSS

Marriott Frenchman's Reef St. Thomas

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a stay at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef in St. Thomas and loved it!

St. Thomas and of course nearby, St. John are just beautiful islands with beaches that surpass any place I have been so far including my favorite annual destination, Aruba.

I would like to thank the Frenchman's Reef for upgrading me to a very nice ocean view room. I was hoping I would receive an upgrade to a room with a view since I only had the Island View room reserved but I also knew they were sold out for part of the week I was there. They took great care of me and I appreciate it.

The views from this hotel are spectacular. The pools and grounds are just awesome. The service at this hotel was excellent from the bar tenders, housekeeping, café personal and everyone in between.

I will say the room may not have been an updated room or if it was, it still needs updating. Especially the bathroom but I still enjoyed the room and the balcony. The walls are a little think and I could hear my neighbors but I wasn't in my room very much so no real complaints. Everything in the room worked perfectly. I think if you research reviews about this hotel, you definitely want to avoid staying in the Sea Cliff wing. I stayed in the main tower and that is where I would want to stay everytime.

My only small issue now is the points credited to my account are incorrect. They did not multiply the charges by 10. I seem to have problems obtaining the correct amount of points from a lot of Marriott hotels lately. I sent an e-mail to customer service and hope that it is corrected soon.

I highly recommend the Frenchman's Reef but especially just recommend going to St. Thomas and spend at least one day in St. John. Well worth it and I will be back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Frenchman's Reef, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Re: Marriott Frenchman's Reef St. Thomas
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi taxman193,

Glad to hear you had a great time on your vacation in St. Thomas and that you received an upgrade! If you would like me to check into your missing points as well,  please send me a private message with your Rewards number and Reservation number or dates of stay And the amount of points you received so far vs. how many you should have received, Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...