4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2016 7:09 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to serve nomination, Osman at M Club Buffalo HarborCenter

rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We couldn't have been any happier with the service and help provided by Osman. We have stayed in many Marriott's and Osman exemplifies everything that makes Marriott a special place. We would like to nominate him for the Spirit To Serve Award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to serve nomination, Osman at M Club Buffalo HarborCenter
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, rlswider, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. Can you tell us a little more about what this associate did to show the "Spirit to Serve"? This will help support the nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews

Hi laurac  here are some of the things i noted about Osman that set him apart                                                      1. Perfectly suited to this job, welcoming, polite, desire to see things completed properly 

2.Extreme willingness to tell us about the local area -- provided helpful info

3. Took the time and had the Personality to tell us a little about himself engage in conversation

4. In my opinion Osman went out of his way to make sure the guests in the M club all received special attention  --- I observed him dealing with other guests and family's and saw that he exhibited this "special" touch with all the guests.

5. I noted that Osman went out of his way to help a family  with children who where in the club while i was present,  he provided extra help to the mother who was at her wits end ( I had no idea who these people are  but I noted the interaction and thought to myself how tough that would be to do ) 

6. He handled himself well ,  displayed the poise of a  seasoned pro which i later learned after speaking with him he was not 

7.  Perhaps I am  not the best at putting this into words,  I do not often comment or make these types of observations aloud  lightly I know what I saw and I thought at the time if this is the kind of young people Marriott is hiring we are in good shape for years to come.  

Greetings, rlswider, thank you again for taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate and for sharing some details about his "Spirit to Serve". We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award!

Greetings, rlswider, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...