2 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2016 11:22 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Paris, Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel or Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel

corgs Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone! I'm going to Paris at the end of June for my 9 year anniversary! I have enough points to stay at Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel or Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel but I can't choose between the two. They are both highly rated. The only thing I don't like about the Marriot C-E is that the rooms look a bit outdated and the rooms at the Renaissance are more modern. It will be my second time in Paris and my significant other's first time.  Any opinions I would gladly appreciate. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
  • Re: Paris, Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel or Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Haven't stayed at Renaissance, but would recommend either Marriott Trocodera  (near Eiffel Tower) or Champs 'd Elysee's (near Arc). I've stayed at Champs and would heartily recommend it. Wouldn't exactly say rooms are outdated. We had a very nice, two-level room, as shown below:

2011-Amsterdam & Paris 021.jpg

Lobby and lounge are quite nice - just don't order coffee here as late nightcap treat - EXPENSIVE!

2011-Amsterdam & Paris 035.jpg

The hotel is also close to rail system, and within walking distance to Eiffel Tower and designer shops, if interested in the latter:  2011-Amsterdam & Paris 044.jpg

I'm no expert on Paris, so others might have different suggestions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paris, Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel or Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

corgs,

Have stayed at both many times and you cannot go wrong at either!  For your second trip take the C-E!  The thrill of being on The C-E is special.  The rooms are very nice, and the location is memorable!

IMG_1039.JPG

Wonderful room on The C-E at The Marriott C-E!

IMG_2314.JPG

View from room at Ren. ADT!  A short walk from Marriott C-E!  Both have wonderful staff and you will enjoy yourself at either!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...