3 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2016 3:15 PM by tommo781 RSS

Double nights promotion

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

WWhat do people think about the new promotio, receiving double night credits for stays over the second half of the year? Seems like it will just have more people making Platinum and no benefit whatsoever to those us who already have 75 nits this year.  Will be of no help in reaching Platinum Premier either.  Would prefer they just stuck with earning additional points. Seems like a kick in the teeth to most Platinum members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Double nights promotion
    droma Platinum

Hello,

There's been alot of great discussion over on this thread:

Re: Marriott Rewards to offer double elite nights credit

Join in!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Every promotion helps some people and not everyone.  It is rather small minded to think that Marriott (or any other business) should only have promotions that help "ME."  I will be helped by this promotion, if it materializes.  I was not helped by the one  that recently made status easier to achieve for British members.

Some promotions help me and some don't.  I don't complain about the ones that don't!  That's just the way life is!

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

Exactly phctourist.  I am one of those who will hopefully be helped by the non US promotion, but there have been others that are no good to me at all, or I haven't been targeted for.  Like you, I have never complained.

And as droma points out, there is a full thread pointing out the differing opinions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...