4 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2016 8:41 AM by tommo781 RSS

Question re Spirit to Serve

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone tell me, can I nominate more than one member of staff at a hotel in the same nomination.

My recent stay was so good, that there is more than one person I would like to nominate, and I really cannot choose between them.  So I would like to nominate them all together, rather than do several individual nominations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question re Spirit to Serve
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I don't see why not, but how bout we ask the expert on this laurac?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Thanks IAHFLYR.  I didn't know who she was - so brilliant!

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, Tommo781, thanks for asking! So glad you had such a great stay, and yes you may nominate more than one associate at a time. We'll forward your comments and all of the nominations to the property's general manager for review. Thank you for taking the time to recognize these associates. Happy travels!

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Thanks laurac.  I'll make the nomination now.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...