1 Reply Latest reply: May 22, 2016 10:08 AM by carat RSS

Courtyard Bonus Points???

nicholasric Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So I booked a stay at one of the Courtyards that I visit frequently. The Courtyard in question has a nice bonus going on right now to receive a 1000 points because they are working to renovate the facility. You have to pay a small dollar amount to get the additional points which I did.  However, I never recieved the additional points. Question is, do you receive the bonus points at the same time that you earn your regular Mrpoints or do you have to wait a bit longer for bonus point offers?

I'm a bit confused because I alway try to book my rooms to get additional points if possible. carat what should I do?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Champaign, Illinois, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Champaign
  • Re: Courtyard Bonus Points???
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

You've come to the right place, nicholasric!  When it comes to the bonus points awarded from individual hotels, they will be the ones to add them to your account.  Many hotels will add the points to the all member accounts in one sitting, so that is why you experience an unusual wait time.  However, being an Insiders has its advantages.    I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message for additional details about the stay you've mentioned.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...