15 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2016 5:04 PM by 223974405 RSS

Changes to the Website - Lifetime Status

jjulian Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott seems to have recently updated the website.  I no longer have access to my lifetime status.  Anyone else experiencing this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
lifetime_of_IT_mystery
  • Re: Changes to the Website - Lifetime Status
    Jsucool76 Gold

When you go to "my account" -> "Account Overview" you'll see your current progress for the year. You'll see your current elite status, your amount of points, and your nights. The word "Nights" underneath your current number is clickable, and will load up your current year progress, as well as lifetime progress.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Thanks @Jsucool76 for that tip.  It works and you saved me a lot of work that I might have put into finding it!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It's still there, but not where you used find it.

Click on the "nights" link on the account overview

account.PNG

It will pull up both the night for the year and your lifetime status/progress.

Jsucool76 Gold

Can I borrow some points...and by some, I mean all of them?

I would've done a screenshot, but my stats for this year are abysmal =/ #Embarassed

eyesee Platinum 2 Reviews

Wow!  Thanks for  the info.  I knew I would find the answer here.How did Jsucool76 and bejacob find it?  You are both brilliant. Marriott hid it pretty well.

While I am here, if I have to use points to buy back my Platinum status for next year, are they taken away from my Lifetime points? 

Thanks so much!

guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

No, your lifetime points accumulate over your lifetime. They take points from your available stash just like when you book a rewards stay.

Platinum

That would be called a GUI. Graphical User Interface. It's purpose is to make it easy for the average user to navigate the site.

jjulian Platinum

Thank you.

boomer Platinum

I am close to Lifetime Platinum and wanted to check my progress but could not find the Lifetime link any longer.  I came here where I assumed the answers would be and, sure enough, was able to find this thread.  Only 11,437 left so I should hit it in the next month or so.

jt15550 Platinum

Click on the "Nights" link on the account page, under your nights number.  That should show you the window we're all used to seeing.

1pearl Platinum

I can only find the lifetime nights but I cannot find

the lifetime points. Can anyone explain how to do that on the new website??

Thanks

allleisure Platinum

Marriott has been xperiencing IT issues for a few months now. We have been told that the problem is expected to be resolved by the end of this month. Your points have not disappeared, just your ability to view them. If you call customer care and ask, they will gladly give you your total. Not an ideal situation, but that is where we were before they started publishing our lifetime points. 

Platinum

GO here >> Lifetime points missing and other IT woes unofficial tracker<<

With over 3000 views - this is the place to add your comments rather than starting a new post (just my opinion)

Location Brand Hotel
    lifetime_of_IT_mystery
    223974405 Member

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...