3 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2016 8:23 PM by meckju RSS

Lifetime Status Website

meckju Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am curious where I can now see what my lifetime status is?

Up until a few days ago you could click on lifetime status and it would tell you how many nights you have and how many points you have - was under account overview.

Now with the website redo, it no longer appears.

Is there a way to find this?  Or can someone at Marriott please put it back?

Thanks,

DM

Marriott Platinum x 10 years

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Status Website
    mustanggt Platinum

You can find this information by clicking on the word "Nights" on the top of the main page.  It will then display your detail.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jt15550 Platinum

Thanks.  I was looking for that myself and thought it disappeared.

meckju Platinum

Thanks!  I clicked on every link but that particular one - I like the new detail -

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...