1 Reply Latest reply: May 20, 2016 2:04 AM by AZDesertRat RSS

Chase Marriott Business Card 100k Sign Up

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Chase has now announced a new 100k sign up offer for the Marriott Small Business Credit Card after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.  Card perks include 15 Elite Night Credits and an Annual Category 5 Certificate just like the personal Marriott Premier Credit Card. The previous sign up offer was 80k points.

Here is a link to the signup page:  https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/marriott-business-credit-cards.aspx

marriott businesscd.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chase Marriott Business Card 100k Sign Up
    AZDesertRat Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Good news for those who can get it.  You never know how high they will go.  I skipped the 50,000 offer and was happy to get 80,000, which I just received.  Will help me get lifetime Silver some day.  Don't know if lifetime Gold is possible w/o business travel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...