5 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2016 10:08 AM by visyak RSS

NO POINTS TO FORGO ROOM CLEANING FOR YOU!

visyak Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Although Marriott properties are more than happy to save the expense of daily room cleaning, crediting the Marriott Reward points offered to forgo this service is more problematic.  I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Victorville Hesperia Ca April 23-26 2019.  The check in clerk offered 250 points per day to forgo daily room service.  I accepted the offer and the room was not cleaned once during the 3 day stay.  The points were not credited upon check out.  The hotel staff said they would be credited to my Platinum account in a few days.  It's been nearly a month and the points have yet to be credited to my Rewards account.  I called Amy, the Courtyard Victorville Hesperia manger May 10, 2016 and she assured me the points would be manually credited and it would take about 3 days.  I called the Courtyard yesterday May 18, 2016 and Amy is in training this week, but they would credit the points and call me back to confirm.  Today is the 19th of May, no call back and still NO POINTS TO FORGO ROOM CLEANING FOR YOU!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: NO POINTS TO FORGO ROOM CLEANING FOR YOU!
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi visyak.  Apologies for all the frustration this has caused.  I'd like to see if I can help and have gone ahead and sent you a direct message. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

visyak Platinum

Carat,

Got your direct message to my email address offering 250 points.  Well the desk offer was 250 points  per day that I elected to not have my room cleaned.  As the post states this was a 3 day stay.  Why just 250 points?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

My apoloiges visyak!  Taking another look and will circle back with clarity. 

seatexan Platinum

NO POINTS FOR YOU.jpg

Joking aside, I do hope you get your points.  Kind of crazy for it to take so long!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...