4 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2016 7:31 PM by boomer RSS

New FFI Design

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just stayed at the Rehoboth Beach (DE) Fairfield Inn.  The staff and management is wonderful but I doubt that I will ever stay there again.  In fact, I am writing off the entire FFI chain, except for one night highway stops.  The new FFI design is atrocious.  The rooms are small and the closets are the smallest that I have ever seen, anywhere.  I can't believe that anyone would design a room this way.  There were no luggage racks available and when I called the front desk, I was told that there is a space under the TV that can be used in lieu of a luggage rack and that I don't need a luggage stand because of that.  Please don't presume to tell me what I need!

Goodbye Fairfield Inn.

Sorry about the typo.  Title has been fixed!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA
  • Re: Mew FFI Design
    ramoneur Platinum

images.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jonsummers Gold

Do you have any pictures of the hotel room by chance?

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I do not!  Sorry!

• Re: New FFI Design
    boomer Platinum

Odd as any that I have been to have been decent.  I hope that this is a one off and not the start of a trend!

Not sure if they are taking a page out of the SHS playbook as I tend to avoid their newer ones as they are as warm as a hospital room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...