6 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2016 9:31 AM by razorbackfan RSS

Looking for a large bathtub at a category 7 or better hotel within 10 hours of Cincinnati.

grizzljt Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Last year I stayed at a gorgeous Autograph Collection hotel in Savannah, Mansion on Forsyth Park, for  an unbelievable rate of $149 night.  I was hoping someone knew of other similar deals this summer at a top tier Marriott like AC Hotels, Autograph Collection, JW Marriott, Renaissance, etc.  I would like to keep it within a 10 hour drive of Cincinnati. 

The following are more important to me than the price:

• Walking distance to a city center (or at least walkable neighborhood)
  • A fantastic bathtub or in-room Jacuzzi

I was considering the following cities (in order) but I am very open to suggestions.

• Charleston, SC
  • Chicago, IL
  • Ashville, NC
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Nashville, TN
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • New Orleans, LA

Music, art, food, and cocktails (or bourbon) within walking distance are important factors for a successful vacation for my wife and I.  We fall somewhere on the hipster spectrum but we aren't pretentious or judgmental.  We do not have children so family entertainment is not a factor. 

Thanks for your tips!  We are new at vacationing and I sincerely appreciate any pointers.

=D

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
nightlife

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...