3 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2016 8:19 AM by superchief1 RSS

Delray beach fla points.

brooklynlobster Silver
Currently Being Moderated

hI I'm looking  to book a trip at the Marriott.   Delray beach. When i tried  to book a room  with my points they told me only one room

type was available.   I was looking to book a suit   Then. I  did  it again. But said I wanted to pay  not points. The room

i Wanted. Was available.    Is this  the norm,  I made my points. By staying in suits.  But. Can't. Use. Them  why do I use Marriott b

i can get points from any hotel  group.  I saved. Points for a suit  I'm want a suit. Am I asking to much.  Please someone.  Help

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Delray beach fla points.
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi brooklynlobster,

Each hotel has a number of rooms blocked off for booking redemption stays using certificates or points. The number of rooms varies per hotel, and once they are all booked, there are no more rooms available for booking with points. If the room you're looking to book is not available when booking through points, but is available to book with a credit card, that is most likely the case.

More information can be found here: All your Marriott Rewards questions are answered in this FAQ

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brooklynlobster Silver

thanks. I can  Count On you to set me straight  your the best

superchief1 Platinum

I seldom find suites available to book with points. However, I've sometimes been able to book a std room with points and contact the hotel directly to upgrade. Since I am platinum, I was able to confirm a complimentary upgrade in a few cases. Usually I have to pay additional cash for the upgrade.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...