3 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2016 1:16 PM by mustanggt RSS

Marriott Account Overview New Look

droma Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I logged in earlier today and just logged back in to check an upcoming reservation.  Does anyone else see a new look on their account overview page?  Cool!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Account Overview New Look
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Only change I notice is at the top where it welcomes you with your first name and the entire top of the overview page is now in bright bold lettering.  Not sure if that happened today or when, but it looks different.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I see the changes at the top with the status, points, and night (which are all links). It's a modest change, but a good one.

Gone is the colored bar showing your current nights and progress to the next level. Not sure I needed that anyway. If I wondered how close I am to reaching/retaining Platinum, all I have to do is click on the "night" link to see both my yearly and lifetime progress.

mustanggt Platinum

They simply gave the top of the page a new cleaner look...I like it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...