2 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2016 10:03 AM by carat RSS

Kansas City Marriott Downtown

jt15550 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone have contact information for management at this location?  My brother and his fiancee will be staying here next week, they don't travel often at all - I'd like to reach out and see if there's anything that can be done to make their stay unique.  Thanks in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kansas City, Missouri, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Kansas City Marriott Downtown
  • Re: Kansas City Marriott Downtown
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi jt15550.  I'd like to take a look for you.  Will circle back with additional information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kansas City Marriott Downtown
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

You're a very sweet brother for wanting to make their stay special!  Contact info as follows:

kansascitydowntown.mhrs@marriott.com

1-816-421-6800

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...