2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2016 11:08 PM by lindseyh RSS

Has anyone stayed at a Bulgari/Bvlgari property?

GoldenBoy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've seen that they typically start at about $700/night but was wondering if you do stay there, can you accrue Marriott points?

I ask this because I know that you CAN accrue points at Ritz-Carlton, but CANNOT accrue points at Ritz-Carlton Reserve (such as at the Ritz-Carlton Dorado Beach, San Juan, Puerto Rico)

Luxury Hotel | Best hotels worldwide - Bulgari Hotels & Resorts

• Re: Has anyone stayed at a Bulgari/Bvlgari property?
    donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

I have stayed a couple of years ago but don't think I received points.  Remember with Ritz Carlton, Marriott Reward members ONLY receive points for dollars paid for room night rate, not incidentals.  So you don't get any points for food/beverage, spa, or whatever else you spend money at a Ritz. That is major reason not to stay at a Ritz if you are concerned about earning points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone stayed at a Bulgari/Bvlgari property?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey GoldenBoy! I was able to confirm that this brand does not participate in the Marriott Rewards program. Here is a link to check that includes all the brands that do:

Earn Rewards at Marriott Hotels

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...