So, I've only been a member since April. Enjoyed a night with the family in April and this weekend the wife and I got away for a night. Those two nights rewarded me with Free Night Certificate. So, a few questions.
1) Is there a deadline to use the night?
2) How do I redeem easily when the time comes, just mention certificate number or if I book online through Rewards site is there a spot signify.
3) The promotion ends 5/15 but most of our travel starts in June/July, will another promotion come down the pike bc that was nice to get doing something we would have done anyway?
1) Yes. Check your "Account Activity." You'll see an certificate expiration date (usually 6 months).
2) Book a stay on points for a category 1-5 property. You can "attach" the certificate to the stay.
3) There will be another promotion, probably in September. We had a summer offer for several years but that ended last year. While it is still possible there will be something over the summer, the likelihood is not very good.