2 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2016 2:22 PM by benbuck6 RSS

Another MegaBonus question...an easy one most likely

benbuck6 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

So, I've only been a member since April. Enjoyed a night with the family in April and this weekend the wife and I got away for a night. Those two nights rewarded me with Free Night Certificate. So, a few questions.

1) Is there a deadline to use the night?

2) How do I redeem easily when the time comes, just mention certificate number or if I book online through Rewards site is there a spot signify.

3) The promotion ends 5/15 but most of our travel starts in June/July, will another promotion come down the pike bc that was nice to get doing something we would have done anyway?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Another MegaBonus question...an easy one most likely
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Answers.

1) Yes. Check your "Account Activity." You'll see an certificate expiration date (usually 6 months).

2) Book a stay on points for a category 1-5 property. You can "attach" the certificate to the stay.

3) There will be another promotion, probably in September. We had a summer offer for several years but that ended last year. While it is still possible there will be something over the summer, the likelihood is not very good.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Another MegaBonus question...an easy one most likely
    benbuck6 Silver

Thanks...I see the expiration now in November.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...