3 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2016 6:54 AM by ckdenny RSS

As a Platinum member, can I use points for a day pass to Atlantis?

ckdenny Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My family and I are going in June but not staying on the property.  Can I use points for the day pass to Atlantis?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: As a Platinum member, can I use points for a day pass to Atlantis?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi ckdenny.  Welcome to the Insiders forum!  I'd like to take a look and see what options you have available.  I will circle back as soon as I've received clarity. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: As a Platinum member, can I use points for a day pass to Atlantis?
      carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi again! I was able to find out that members cannot redeem points for a day pass to Atlantis, you would need to pay for any Atlantis expenses.  If you'd like to find out more information, please call the Atlantis Luxury Care Desk at 954-809-2555.  They'll be able to assist in all your property related questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...