11 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2016 9:25 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

Chase Marriott Premier Card

joann67 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi! I applied last Thursday for the Chase Marriott credit card. I was instantly approved. When should I expect to receive the card? I have some vacation plans that I'd like to put on the card for the points. Thanks for any help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chase Marriott Premier Card
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I think it takes about 5-7 business days.  You may want to follow up with Chase directly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mustanggt Platinum

You should probably expect to receive it on Monday or Tuesday.  Don't forget, this card is traveling through "Snail Mail".

joann67 Silver

LOL! Yes, I cannot forget that! I figured it'd be this week but I've also had a card take two weeks. If I don't hear something this week, I'll call. Thanks, y'all!

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

Call and ask if they can expedite a card to you.  When I lost one it was replaced in less than 24 hours!

joann67 Silver

Can they do that since it's considered a 3rd party credit card?

Platinum

You'll like the metal "clang"  - Only my Ritz Carlton card is more dangerous

soesbandit Silver

I applied for both the Marriott Chase card and the Delta Gold AMEX card on the same day -- Thurs. April 28.

Chase did NOT approve immediately.

I didn't find out I was accepted until I called Chase on Mon, April 2

Card just arrived today -- Mon, April 9 (9 business/ 11 calendar days later)

(If I hadn't called, I would not have know I was even approved until the card landed in my mailbox.)

AMEX approved immediately and gave me a temp card# to book a flight with on the spot.

AMEX sent an email on Sat, April 30 saying the card had shipped.

AMEX card arrived Mon, May 2 (2 business /4 calendar days later)

So far I give Delta AMEX the win, hands down --- no love for Chase

Chase did give me a larger credit line, but I really don't care about the credit limit.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

I had my card replaced last month because I lost my wallet. Took less than a week.

tdogz Silver

I was approved online on Friday, 4/8/16.

I received the card on Monday, 4/18/16.

joann67 Silver

Hey y'all! I talked to Chase today and they mailed my card out Wednesday. The rep said it would be 3 business days. So I'm thinking it'll be here Monday (it would be nice if it were here tomorrow!)

Jsucool76 Gold

Chase is odd with the shipping of their cobranded cards. they quote times of up to two weeks just for processing, due to the "complicated" linking of the cards to the marriott account. Once the card populates in your chase online account (if you already have one) that means your card number has been generated, and your card will ship. You can call them the day you notice this, and ask them to send it expedited, which will be UPS Next Day Air Saver (no saturday delivery). If this happens on a friday, you'll need to specifically request saturday delivery, which is UPS Next Day Air (Standard).

These requests need to be made by about 4PM EST at the latest, for shipping to occur on the day you request it, as they ship out at approximately 7PM EST.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...