6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2016 4:29 PM by nationwide RSS

Stone Mountain, Georgia

shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for recommendations on the two Marriott Hotels at Stone Mountain, Georgia. We are going there this week and we are staying at the Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort. It looks very nice, but there was a historic Marriott there as well. Any guidance on this one?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA Marriott Conference Centers Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
  • Re: Stone Mountain, Georgia
    kimbuys Gold 5 Reviews

We stayed at Evergreen for Christmas one year and loved it!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I haven't been on here for months. But, we chose the Evergreen as well. I loved the property. It was very comfortable and the view of the lake was spectacular. We hiked up the mountain the next day. My only complaint was that I didn't stay longer!!!

nationwide Platinum

shaunfromcolumbus,ohio - I stayed at this property two nights en route to my honeymoon and found the property and staff to be exceptional!  It's been a few years but I would still highly recommend it.

I agree. It was a great location

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Here's a little diddy from the Stone Mountain Inn. A Marriott just around the corner from the Evergreen.

Re: Where am I and what is this in my Marriott room?

nationwide Platinum

That's an awesome post!  Love the riddle!  We need to do more of that!  Of course, when all the rooms look alike, it's much harder to accomplish.  Time to target some more unique hotels - Autograph Collection?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...