13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2016 12:16 PM by ne_traveling_man RSS

Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dog with a blog
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

As for this?  It's about time!  Fabulous.

More, please. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Yeah, Wes's dog gotta blog

And I was just thinking it was about time we had photos of travelling dogs driving around the USA and enjoying hotel accommodation! Just what MRI needs!

Candlewood looks decent, I've never stayed as we don't have any here in EU but as I understand it's a cheapo IHG brand. Looks pretty swish to me!

Hopefully Dog will keep up with the blog!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Love this wesleywc!!  While traveling, is there anything you make sure you do for your dog? Like stop at dog parks, search out hiking trails, etc?

peymanagement Platinum

Great stuff wesleywc, keep up the posts.

nationwide Platinum

wesleywc, I love the video with musical accompaniment   I guess you and Mr. B are driving around, as it appeaered you had 5 crazy things on corner of the table that look a lot like what we used to call "books."  I have finally succumbed to digital books as a way to carry a lot of them around while traveling.  I miss real books!  Love the picture of Mr. B sleeping in the mirror too! 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

What a beautiful picture of a very tired "Pup"!!

Hey wesleywc, since all the rooms start to look the same have you ever thought of moving the furniture around it them?  Just imagine the look on the Housekeepers face when they open the door!!!

mav Platinum

I must say, I TRULY enjoy your blog! LOVE the pics of Mr. B

mav Platinum

Me too

mav Platinum

Now I KNOW Santa won't put coal in Mr. B's stocking! I LOVE the pic with Santa and Mr. B.!

mav Platinum

Glad you and Mr. B. had a nice day. I, oddly enough, had a day where all values  I hold dear were taken away. Heading back  to Bavaria soon for  recooperartion therapy.  CAN"T WAIT!!

bjdoctor Platinum

great

• Re: Dog Bites
    droma Platinum

What's happening to the blog and all your posts?

• Re: Dog Bites
    ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi Wes.... your dog, does he bite??? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iguu-rAdAI4

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...