0 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2016 10:56 AM by todmaxim RSS

Cancun vacations AMAZING - Gracias everybody

todmaxim Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hola amigos!

I do not know where to even begin with this resort. My husband, his brother, brothers girlfriend and I spent an amazing week at Cancun Marriot 3/26-4/4. We were greeted our first day at check-in. The staff at the front desk were attentive and very friendly. We checked in and only had a short wait for our room. We had lunch and checked out the resort in the mean time. We got our keys and were told we had a free upgrade to the penthouse suite. WOW! This room is amazing. They also decorated our room for my husbands birthday!

All the rooms have amazing ocean views. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The bed was amazing. The resort is small enough where you have a short walk to all restaurants, entertainment and beach.

The service and staff go above and beyond to make your stay an amazing one. I have so many staff members I want to recognize but they all were amazing! The restaurants had great food.  I did the massage at the spa and again, as with everything else, was by far the best massage I ever had.

25 minutes before we were due to be picked up we were made aware our flight was cancelled. We let the front desk know at check-out and the concierge was immediately on the fact that we were not able to get a flight out for two more days. They gave us a great rate per person to be able to stay there another two days and had our new rooms ready within a half an hour.

We wanted to go visit Chichen Itza, but not with all the big tour buses and huge group. Concierge we're nice enough to google a private tour for us and it was the best option ever. We went with www.PrivateChichenItza.com

We appreciate the fact that they did more than just refer us to the ''guy'' selling tours at the hotel. The Concierge really helped us out.

I could go on and on and on about this place. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing get away with beautiful views and amazing staff this is the place to go!

Thank you so much to all the employees, we will be back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...