4 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2016 11:42 AM by ramoneur RSS

Laundry shop near Berlin Marriot

stevenf Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HI, I am on two weeks vacation in Germany soon. Would anyone know any laundry shop around Berlin Marriot, within walking distance preferably.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Laundry shop near Berlin Marriot
    ramoneur Platinum

this one?

can't you use google maps?

(i'd do it for you, but google is blocked here)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stevenf Platinum

Thank you. What is the name of the laundry?

ramoneur Platinum

i don't know;

cannot use google maps here;

why don't you try google maps?

;-)

ramoneur Platinum

btw, if you can't research up-front;

a good way is to walk ever bigger circles around a hotel;

you're bound to find one; their business models will be based on being close to a hotel

Berlin is a beautiful city for a walk ;-)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...