1 Reply Latest reply: May 10, 2016 3:43 PM by deannad RSS

Help with Platinum to Gold Downgrade

sea-fred Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

New to the Marriott Rewards Insiders.  I was recently downgraded from Plat to Gold, but I have an email from Customer service in December 2015 that says I was renewed for Platinum for 2016.  I called Customer Service and they asked me to forward the email to members.updates@marriott.com.  Has anyone had success getting a response from the members.update@marriott.com email address?  Thanks.ngrade

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help with Platinum to Gold Downgrade
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

I'd like to have our team look into this for you, as you are still waiting for an email back from the member updates email address. Please send me a private message with your Rewards number and a copy of the email from Customer service back in December.

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble you've encountered in getting this addressed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...