7 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2016 2:55 PM by bejacob RSS

JetBlue is status matching- True Blue Mosaic

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

JetBlue has announced that it is currently status matching to their True Blue Mosiac status from other airlines including:

Virgin America, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, Southwest, United, & Emirates.

Benefits of JetBlue Mosiac Status includes the following:

* No Change Fees

* 1st & 2nd Checked Bags Free

* Expedited Security Line Access      

* Early Boarding

* Bonus Points- Extra 3 points per dollar, for at least 9 points per dollar when booking on JetBlue.com

* Complimentary Alcoholic Beverages onboard  

Full Details & Registration here:  https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/mosaic-challenge-match

Important to note-- Southwest Companion Pass Holders are also eligible!  taxman193 , curiousone, nmballoonist, shakennotstirred

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JetBlue is status matching- True Blue Mosaic
    nmballoonist Platinum

Thanks vaboywnder.  Unfortunately JetBlue only has one flight from Albuquerque and thats a red eye to NY JFK.  So not much use to us here in the Land of Enchantment.  Since there is not downside, I may enroll "just in case". 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shakennotstirred Gold 4 Reviews

Thanks for the heads up!  JetBlue hasn't really been on my radar, but they will be now.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great tidbit, vaboywnder.  Thanks for sharing!

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

This is excellent !!!! Thank you for tagging me. I didn't know about this and fly Jet Blue a lot. Appreciate it vaboywnder

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

You are welcome!  When I first read about it I didn't think I would qualify but then later noticed the SW Companion Pass was also eligible to be matched so I wanted to tag my fellow Insiders that I knew who had the SW Companion Pass.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Good info, vaboywnder, though it won't help me. JetBlue doesn't fly to CMH. Besides I'm working on retaining my matched status on Alaska. I should have that by July. Then I can decide if it's worth trying to reach the next level. For now I'll be sticking with AS partners DL and AA from my home airport. If I can get an occasional flight on AS while I'm traveling, even better.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...