3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2010 11:02 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Vacation club attract nights

cosmiccatnip Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone tell me if my stay at my vacation club will attract nights towards Elite status?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Vacation club attract nights
    superchief1 Platinum

Your Marriott vacation club nights now count toward your elite level qualification when you use your home resort, exchange into another Marriott VC resort, or rent a villa. Make sure that your MR number is in the reservation record.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cosmiccatnip Platinum

much appreciated

tjcnewyork Platinum

cosmiccatnip

Quick follow up.  The policy change went into effect at the end of June 2008.  Oversimplifying, MVC 'deeded nights' stayed at your home resort or on exchange at another MVC through Interval International are counted/recognized as Elite Qualifying Nights or EQN.  

There are a handful of MVC owners active on Insiders, I hope you'll be one of them, thanks for posting.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...