5 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2016 11:41 PM by dansplan RSS

Free night Mega Bonus

jackspat2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello! I've been staying in a Marriott since February and they've finally settled my account. My rewards account is now updated to show platinum, amount of days, etc. Also I got my first mega bonus plus 1 stay towards the two stays necessary for the free night. My question is, can I settle my account again before the 15th of May to qualify for the free night? The hotel is saying that it won't count but I see that I have 1 out of 2 stays required for the mega bonus. All of this seems too complicated especially for someone that is staying almost continuously during the mega bonus period.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free night Mega Bonus
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

A stay is considered to be any number of consecutive nights at a property. Settling up your account is irrelevant. You have to not stay there a night to end a stay. Either changing to another property which would start a new stay, or somehow otherwise check-out, skip a night, and then check back in to start a new stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sahil1989 Silver

So, If I checkout, make payment and Start again , will it be considered another stay?

Platinum

You'd have to stay one night somewhere else and then check back in for it to qualify as a new stay as 7.JPG said earlier

jackspat2 Platinum

How do I have 1 out of 2 days needed for the promotion then?

Platinum

Sometimes the do credit a "stay" when you do a pre-settle - don't make noise about it is my advice and see if you can pre-settle again soon. Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...