6 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2016 11:52 AM by dansplan RSS

Mega Bonus done switch to Hilton Honors double points

gwgw Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have achieve all three Marriott Mega Bonuses promotions going on through May 15th 2016.

I think I am going to try Hilton now as they have double points on all stays.  Hilton recently matched my Marriott Platinum status with Hilton Honors Diamond.

I figure Marriott will not have another promo until June 1st or later.  I think last summer they had no promo going on.

So what do you think?

Earn Double Points when you sign up and stay at any hotel between
May 1 and August 31, 2016. There's no limit to how many Points you can earn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Bonus done switch to Hilton Honors double points
    ramoneur Platinum

I asked for a status match;

they didn't even bother to answer my question;

so **** them

any company that just ignores questions, not even bothering to send a "no" or general answer, goes to my blacklist

I will stay my +/- 30 nights in that period at Marriott's

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jwind Platinum

Lucky, I didn't get 3 megabonus challenges. Anyone at Marriott want to fix that?

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I'm sticking with Marriott....getting closer to Lifetime Platinum status and need some more points and nights to get me there. 

buckeyefever Platinum

How did you get Hilton to match the Marriott Platinum level status?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Hilton had a well-publicized promotion a few months back.  I believe several of us took advantage of it and received diamond level from Hilton.

Platinum

Yes, I was instantly matched to Diamond. - I just like my Residence Inn so much more than the noisy Embassy Suites, so I haven't stayed on Hilton night yet....new Homewood Suites down the road may change that, especially considering that Marriott will not likely due a summer promo..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...