4 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2016 9:53 AM by brightlybob RSS

Things to consider when choosing an airport shuttle

followme99 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Ask them a fixed price for the trip

some shuttles may require extra charges for waiting times and flight delays. Do not hire a taxi which charges hourly rates.

Do online research

Before you place a booking, do a little research with google.

Go their website and follow their social network links like google+, facebook and read some comments and reviews.

If they are on tripAdvisor, then see reviews about what people are saying.

Do not hurry to make pre-payments

If they suggest you to pay online immediately when you are booking, ask them what happen when you need to cancel or change your booking.

Be nice to the driver.

If you treat your driver well then he will also serve you very well.

Shared or Private [edited]

Ask them what kind of shuttles they have. There are two type of shuttles.

1. Shared shuttles : They share your transport with others!. There will be some more stops on the way to your hotel.
  2. Private shuttles : It's private just for you. The cost may higher than shared shuttles.

( thankyou superchief1 )

If You visit Disneyland Paris.

you may use Piyocab shuttle. They have low rates but a great service

Visit their website for more details : www.piyocab.com

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France
  • Re: Things to consider when choosing an airport shuttle
    superchief1 Platinum

Great tips. If it is a shuttle that stops at several hotels, I suggest checking the schedule to see how many stops prior to your hotel. I recall taking a shuttle from LGA several years ago that took over an hour longer due to my hotel being the last stop. The shuttle was full and I think most passengers were middle linebackers or nose tackles.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great info here, followme99

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Yay, a new blogger who isn't just blogging spam.

A nicely thought out post which I would have found very helpful during my early independent travelling days!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...