2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2016 5:05 PM by pavan.merits RSS

Spring Bonus not shown.

tcooksey Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum member and Gold Lifetime.  

This years Spring bonus was not shown to me when I logged into my account.  I called and they unlocked level 1.  Free night at cat 1-5 and level 2 30k in bonus points. 

However, level three was not unlocked.   I called again and they said I did not qualify.  Even though I completed steps 1 and 2.  Why would I "Not qualify" for the last level of bonus.  Why did the bonus not show up to me when it became available to everyone?   As a side note, I always reach 100% of each bonus normally. 

Can anyone provide some insight as to why Marriott is not making these bonuses available to me like they do every other member?  I am thinking about using another chain.  Any tips greatly appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring Bonus not shown.
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi tcookseyApologies for the frustration this has caused.  I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you and have sent you a direct message to start the conversation. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring Bonus not shown.
    pavan.merits Gold

Hi Tcooksey,

Even i had same problem. But when i contacted Cara today, she told me there was a glitch and corrected the same. I am sure Cara would be able to assist you on this.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...